All the Top Irish Golf Stories and Breaking News
Tuition - Equipment - Travel
INFORMATION ABOUT US
This Website is operated by Golf Digest Ireland, B2 Calmount Office Park, Ballymount, Dublin 12. Tel +353 1 419 9620. Info@golfdigest.ie.
ACCESSING OUR SITES
Access to our sites and/or apps is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our sites without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our sites are unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our sites, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site or apps.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our sites through your internet connection or our app via your mobile device(s) are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Some services on our sites may be restricted to users that have registered their details with us and created an account. If you decide to register for one of these services you agree:
- that your account details are personal to you and you will not disclose your account details to any third party;
- that you will not allow a third party to use your password for the purposes of gaining entry to services meant for registered users only and that you will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your user details are kept confidential and secure; and
- that you will not create an account using false information or impersonate another person when registering for a service on the Website.
We may cancel your registered account at any time if for any reason we believe you have breached these requirements. We also reserve the right to disable your account details, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time if in our sole opinion you have failed to comply with any part of these terms.
ACCESS TO OUR CONTENT
You are entitled to access and print the content on our sites for your own personal private and non-commercial use only, provided that you do not:
- download or print any content in a systematic or regular manner so as to create a database (electronic or paper form);
- remove any notices relating to the ownership of copyright or other intellectual property rights in the content;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, reproduce, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works of any of the content; or
- rent, lease, sub-license, loan, copy, commercially exploit or give or transfer any rights in the content in any form, to any person or entity without our prior written consent.
Our status (and that of any identified third party contributor or rights holder) as the author of the content must always be acknowledged. If you print off or otherwise copy any part of the site or content in breach of these terms, your right to use the site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the content you have made. You are not authorised to download or copy any music or videos which we may grant you access to on the site without our explicit written consent in each instance.
You further agree that you will not use our sites or servers for any of the following purposes:
- to send or distribute multiple unsolicited emails or messages ('Spam') or to cause any other person annoyance, inconvenience or worry;
- for any purposes connected to any business without our consent, including sending any unsolicited advertisements or promotional material;
- to use or attempt to use any software, engine, or any other means to navigate or search the site other than the navigation tools and search facilities available on the site and general third party browsers;
- to carry out any activities in relation to "screen scraping" or "database scraping" to obtain lists of users, URLs, internet keywords or other information;
- to use or transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, file or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, including but not limited to our sites;
- to do anything which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- to interfere with or disrupt the site and/or any of its services or servers or networks connected to our sites or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the site; or
- to collect or store personal data about other users of the site whether or not for commercial purpose without their consent. This includes the posting of phone numbers, addresses or any other private information without the express permission of that individual.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
Commentary and other materials posted or featured on our sites and apps are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our sites or apps, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
OUR SITES AND APPS CHANGE FREQUENTLY
We aim to update our sites and apps regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such content.
The content displayed on our site and app is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
loss of income or revenue;
loss of business;
loss of profits or contracts;
loss of anticipated savings;
loss of data;
loss of goodwill;
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless, our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents from and against all damages, liabilities, claims, damages, costs or expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) we incur arising from any use of any content / materials supplied to you.
These terms do not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Our sites may provide links through to other sites, the content of which is not in our control. Thus we cannot take responsibility for the material or offers featured on such websites.
Links to third-party sites are not to be taken as an endorsement nor can we guarantee that they are free from viruses.
You may link to our sites, provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not (in our opinion) damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way so as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none explicitly exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our sites must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
No waiver by us of any breach of these terms shall constitute a waiver of any other prior or subsequent breach and we shall not be affected by any delay, failure or omission to enforce or express forbearance granted in respect of any of your obligations.
The rights and remedies of is under these terms are independent, cumulative and without prejudice to its rights under the law.
These terms are not intended to create and shall not create any rights, entitlements, claims or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts.
These terms and/or your use of the website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Scottish law and the Scottish Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute which may arise.
Golf Digest.ie reserves the right to vary these terms from time to time. Please check the terms regularly as your continued use of our sites following Golf Digest.ie's posting of the amended terms will be regarded by PSP Media Group Ltd as your acceptance of such amended terms. You should regularly review these terms to keep up-to-date with any changes.